COVID-19: Anexia-Update #2
Anexia is very well prepared for the current COVID-19 situation in all respects. We are working 24/7 in order to ensure the availability and stability of our entire infrastructure.
- Stricter safety rules at data centers worldwide
We see that data centers worldwide start to protect their staff with stricter access rules. These regulations make sure, that critical personnel stays healthy and that operations are not endangered under any circumstances. In detail, these regulations mean that
– customers will no longer be granted access to the data center;
– no new installations or major changes will be implemented and
– tickets of minor priority will be rejected.
As local authorities‘ regulations change hourly, we ask you to check our status page for the latest information.
- Anexia supports local e-commerce platform
Anexia supports the platform daspackma.at with Anexia Cloud Services. The platform is a joint initiative of the State of Carinthia (Land Kärnten) with the Chamber of Agriculture (Landwirtschaftskammer) and the Carinthian Chamber of Commerce (Wirtschaftskammer). Local businesses can offer a delivery or pick-up service there. The project supports rural direct marketer through the Corona crisis.
- netcup supports schools with free video conferencing servers
netcup, member of our group of companies, is offering a freely accessible web conference solution (video as well as telephony) based on Jitsi in order to support organisations with remote working or e-learning. netcup runs the open source video conference solution on very powerful servers, that allow the tool to be used without any complications. Schools like the Heinrich-Hertz-Schule in Karlsruhe are already using the infrastructure.
More about the project >
Click here for your free Jitsi conference: freejitsi01.netcup.net
Ad hoc information
Our real-time status page: COVID-19-status.anexia.com
If you have further questions regarding Anexia during the COVID-19 situation, you can contact us via the common channels.
- Your service/ account/ project manager gladly supports you with your questions
- Our service desk and the support is available as usual
- Our crisis communication team can provide you with further information
We take care 24/7!
Our crisis squad is monitoring the situation 24/7.
We ensure that we have sufficient capacity at any time, ensure stability and support our customers at any time in all situations.
Please stay at home and stay healthy!