You are the missing link between management and the agile-working departments. As an Agile Project Manager, you are an important support for these teams and act as a role model for colleagues and management with your agile mindset.
With us, you coordinate and manage the individual implementation of internal projects in the area of service development on your responsibility. As an agile coach you supervise the agile processes of your colleagues and focus also on new technologies. As a cross-functional team member, you are welcome in all departments and play an important part in our company.
- You have experience in the coordination of software projects and have know-how in agile software development (Scrum)
- Terms like Kubernetes, Python and GOLang are not new to you
- You are an organisational talent, stress-resistant, motivated and see no difficulty in handling multiple parallel tasks
- Independent and reliable way of working, as well as the ability to work in a team, proactive communication and a well-groomed appearance are a matter of course for you
- You are very good with written and spoken German and English, as well as a completed commercial or technical training or several years of project management experience in the field of software development
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...