You like it colorful and agile, see software development as one of the most beautiful tasks in the world and love to tinker with challenging developer questions? Then our team is the right place for you, because we want to make our customers happy and continuously improve.
Your job will be to develop complex web applications and hybrid apps based on Angular, Ionic and TypeScript. In the course of project
implementations, you will focus on finding solutions together with Anexia’s customers while staying in constant communication with our
backend developers. You should be passionate about implementing complex user interfaces for desktop and mobile. In doing so, you’ll oversee projects all the way through – from concept to application architecture, implementation, and release. With us, a project manager is always there to help you and will support you in your independent work. In addition to TypeScript, Angular and Ionic, you should also be well-versed in Python, PHP or .NET. We always welcome FullStack developers!
- Skilled in dealing with Angular and Ionic
- Experience in native mobile app or PWA development is a definite advantage
- Experienced handling of APIs (REST, GraphQL)
Experience dealing with version control systems (in particular Git)
- Solid knowledge of HTML5 und CSS3
- Experience with Linux (including development in Linux) as well as an understanding of the interaction of network, server services and operating systems in general are advantageous
- Experience with server-side frameworks like Django or Laravel desirable
- Very good spoken and written command of both German and English
- Independent and reliable way of working as well as a capacity for teamwork, motivation and self-interest
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...