You impress with your communicative personality and high service orientation. Do you love working independently and score with your accuracy and reliability? Then you've come to the right place!
In this position, you will support our finance team and take on general back office activities for our office in Karlsruhe.
Your responsibilities will include daily tasks such as mail management and orders, as well as coordination with property management and other service providers and providing hospitality.
You will also record daily incoming and outgoing customer payments and be responsible for responding in writing to customer inquiries about invoices. You will work together with other departments and support the finance team as required.
- Successfully completed commercial training or a corresponding qualification as well as initial professional experience in a comparable position
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Professional and service-oriented appearance and good communication skills
- Good organizational skills, independent working style and a high sense of responsibility
- Very good written and spoken German, knowledge of English is an advantage
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...