As a Communications team member, you will be a part of the Marketing & Communications department and assist with all internal and external corporate communications agendas.
You will collaborate on developing stories from and about the company and help share them with internal and external stakeholders. Are you a team player and want to let off steam creatively? Then you will especially enjoy working with our motivated and agile team.
- Writing blogposts
- Creation of mailings
- Creation of social media content
- Collaboration on press releases
- Handling of sponsoring requests
- Organization of internal and external events
- Content management of the website
- Implementation of own communication projects
- A degree in humanities or economics or comparable professional training (There is the possibility to complete the degree in parallel)
- Having prior professional experience is an advantage
- Excellent skills in the German and English language
- Media and technical affinity
- Talent for storytelling and strong communication skills & empathy
- Understanding of communication processes and public relations
- First experience in project management
- Independent way of working
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...