As part of community management, you are the digital face of the Anexia Group (Anexia & netcup brands). Your cross-functional role means that you exchange ideas with our community on various channels. You have no problem recognizing moods and group dynamics and responding with sensitivity.
- You are the digital face of the Anexia Group and communicate with our community on social media channels, forums, comparison platforms, etc.
- You handle (customer) inquiries on various platforms such as social media as well as forums and represent our customers’ solution-oriented interface to the company
You develop creative and individual methods to engage new followers and expand the community
You maintain our brands on various rating platforms and are part of the review management team
You develop strategies to increase community satisfaction and strengthen engagement
As you are part of the community, you are acquainted with opinion leaders as well as critics and know how to deal with them
You are part of the communications team and also assist various areas of internal and external corporate communications
- at least 3 years of professional experience in community management (or equivalent)
- Completed education in communication, social or economic sciences or comparable education
- Profound communication skills & empathy
- Experience in group moderation and leadership (online or offline)
- very good command of German and English, both written and spoken
- Solution- and service-oriented
- Enjoy interacting with customers
- IT affinity is an advantage
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...