You like to take responsibility, convince with your independent and service-oriented way of working and a high degree of initiative? You have an eye for processes, work in a structured manner and have a pragmatic approach when it comes to implementing things.
As Corporate IT Manager at Anexia your focus will be on building and coordinating the team as well as the ongoing evaluation, design and development of processes. Together you will work to make Anexia's corporate IT systems more available and redundant. This includes the evaluation and implementation of new technologies and solutions, definition of new standards (e.g., hardware, central authentication, fully automated installation and inventory of assets, etc.), further development of our internal communication solutions and the support and maintenance of internal applications.
- Completed technical education, or comparable professional experience
- Extensive knowledge of IT infrastructure (firewall, switch, server, networks, backup, clients)
- Experience with Windows operating systems, Active Directory and Exchange
- Knowledge of office applications such as MS Office, Antivirus, VoIP, SIP, IM tools
- Structured and independent way of working
- Understanding of processes and high awareness of quality
- Team player, high sense of responsibility and initiative
- Good skills in German and English, both written and spoken
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...