You are familiar with the design, structure and dependencies of a data center and have a pragmatic approach when it comes to implementing things. You like to take responsibility, convince with your independent and service-oriented way of working as well as your hands-on mentality.
As Data Center Engineer - Team Lead you will be responsible for the coordination and further development of the team and for the operation of our own data center DATASIX. Your tasks include the conception, realization, further development, maintenance and safeguarding of the data center operation as well as the management and control of the upcoming projects in the data center. You actively support the technical and process-related development and contribute your understanding of critical infrastructures and their interrelationships to the projects. Of course, you regularly inform yourself about new data center standards and technologies and have a good understanding of the market.
- Several years of experience in data center operations
- Extensive and deep knowledge in all aspects of data center engineering, esp. structured cabling (fiber, copper, power), refrigeration engineering/air conditioning, ventilation, electrical engineering (batteries, UPSs, diesel generators, NSHV) as well as management systems for these areas
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure (servers, networks) is an advantage
- Management experience is an advantage
- Process understanding, high quality awareness as well as a systematic and logical approach
- Team player, high sense of responsibility
- Very good written and spoken German and good English skills
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...