You have the desire and determination to constantly expand your knowledge and get acquainted with new issues and tasks. You have a structured way of working, and you also like to work remotely (in a remote team). Then Anexia is the right place for you!
After an extensive training phase in the existing provisioning and hosting system, which will be migrated to a new hosting provisioning system, you will work intensively on the migration and then take over the maintenance and care of the new system. Individual adaptations, updates, and quality control are your main tasks. So too is creating scripts, executing administrative tasks, and working together with our partners. As a Devops engineer, you will understand the importance and implications of your work, and thereby have a high level of quality awareness. Your input and ideas will contribute to everyone’s success and be particularly important when dealing with challenging and multifaceted tasks. If you are a team player, you will be sure to enjoy working with our motivated and agile team.
- Completed technical education (polytechnic, university of applied sciences, technical university) or corresponding experience, as well as the will to learn new technologies both independently and online
- Experience in dealing with Linux and its standard tools
- Very good handling on the "shell with vi"
- PHP and Bash - knowledge as well as SQL knowledge with mySQL and Postgres
- Experience with domain registrations and EPP is an advantage
- Knowledge of the DNS system, knowledge of mail systems; Postfix and Dovecot experience is advantageous
- Willingness to learn (online as well) using documentation and tools
- Ability to work work independently and reliably, a strong customer and service focus, and a high level of quality awareness
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...