You like it colorful and agile, see software development as one of the most beautiful tasks in the world and love to tinker with challenging developer questions? Then our team is the right place for you, because we want to make our customers happy and continuously improve.
- Development of modern web applications with PHP
- Development of CMS solutions with TYPO3/Wordpress (e.g. company page, corporate blog, …)
- Independent development in front-end and back-end
- Development of web applications with a focus on graphics (2D&3D visualisations, games,…)
- Conception and implementation of marketing tracking and evaluation systems
- Testing and validating new technologies (VR/AR/MR, IoT, Machine Learning) for projects and if applicabe their implementation
- Personal interest in learning new technologies
- Excellent skills in PHP
- Experience with PHP frameworks (Laravel, PhalconPHP, etc.)
- Knowledge in TYPO3 and wordpress would be an advantage
- Experience in working with databases (MySQL)
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Basic knowledge in working with version control (Git)
- Experience in game development/2D and 3D visualization (e.g. with Unity3D or three.js) would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of diverse programming languages (Python, Java, Swift, C(++),…) on a hardware level would be an advantage
- Successful completion of technical education as well as completion of military service (for men)
- Good spoken and written German and English
- Independent and reliable work habits
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...