Are you driven by passion for and a keen interest in innovative technology, cloud services ant IT security? You convince with your independent, precise and structured way of working, you are dedicated and have a high quality-conscious? If so, you are the right person for this position at Anexia.
As an Information Security Analyst in Anexia’s "Quality, Risk and Compliance Team", your responsibility is to focus on the implementation and support of technical IT security projects within the framework of the Anexia Security Roadmap. Another focal point is the organization and handling of internal/external technical security audits. Other essential tasks of the position include the detection, analysis and handling of IT security incidents as well as classification and evaluation of IT security logs as part of an internal SIEM solution. The execution of attack simulations and the development and support of a Bug. Bounty program round out the position’s interesting and varied range of tasks.
- Completed education and/or several years of professional experience in the area of IT security
- Experience in the execution of technical security audits (vulnerability scans / penetration tests)
- Good knowledge of common platforms and tools (e.g. Kali, Metasploit, Powershell, Nessus, Nmap etc.)
- Knowhow in the handling of security incidents and the evaluation of security measures
- Good knowledge of types of attacs and defense methods on network, operating system, as well as application level
- Knowledge of relevant standards and norms such as ISO27001 / BSI-Grundschutz / OWASP, preferred
- Strong analytical mindset, independent, accurate and structured approach to work
Very good German and good English skills, both written and spoken
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...