Service management at Anexia involves a variety of activities. Your main task is to provide customer support for existing customers as the central point of contact. In addition, you are responsible for internal communication and quality assurance. Do you have IT expertise and a service-oriented approach? Then take the opportunity to personally and professionally develop yourself in an innovative and growing company.
As an interface between our customers and the technical departments at Anexia, your goal is to ensure customer satisfaction. You and your team are responsible for contract-compliant service delivery and compliance with agreed service quality standards. Reporting on pre-defined KPIs is also part of your duties. You identify the needs of our customers and develop the business basis. In addition to proactively identifying optimization potentials, ongoing billing and cost control are part of your responsibilities.
- Two years of professional experience in service management
- Good knowledge of IT services and outsourcing
- Experience in handling change requests and continuously optimizing service processes
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Independent working method, structured approach, and good time management
- High level of customer and service orientation, negotiation skills, as well as entrepreneurial thinking and conduct
- Analytical mindset, quick detection of critical situations (e.g. escalation management)
- We assume that you are able to work as part of a team, and that you are willing to learn
- Excellent spoken and written German; good spoken and written English
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...