Your strength is numbers, and you are interested in technology and IT? You convince with your precise, independent, and structured way of working? Then this is the right position for you at Anexia!
After a comprehensive training phase, you will be responsible for the accounts payable of several companies in Germany and abroad. The focus is on the verification, clarification and posting of purchase invoices. Together with your team you will have the opportunity to contribute to the further development, optimization, and automation of processes. The close cooperation with our controlling department is also part of your activities.
- Completed commercial training (HAK, HAS, or commercial apprenticeship diploma)
- First professional experience in the field of accounts payable accounting
- Very good MS Office skills
- High quality awareness as well as a structured and organized way of working
- Ability to work in a team and hands-on mentality
- Excellent German and good English skills, both written and spoken
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...