You have a strong affinity for figures and IT tools, convince through your commitment as well as independent, accurate and structured approach to work. Then Anexia is the right place for you.
As a Junior Controller at Anexia, you will support the Controlling team in daily business. This includes managing and taking joint responsibility for our controlling tools, ensuring data integrity and ongoing synchronization with the ERP system. You will create monthly-, quarterly- and annual financial statements, dashboards, deviation analyses and ad-hoc reports and participate in the creation of budgets and forecasts, actively. Support, further development and automation of the reporting and planning processes as well as the reporting standards and guidelines complete the interesting and multi-faceted scope of tasks.
- Completed education (university, FH, HAK) ideally with focus on controlling
- First professional experience
- Very good knowledge of Excel and willingness for continuous development
- Business Intelligence experience is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and high quality-comommitment
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Very good German and English skills, both written and spoken
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...