Are you driven by passion for and a keen interest in innovative technology? Are you a dedicated person who enjoys working independently and is highly quality-conscious? If so, you are the right person for this position at Anexia
Our cloud management platform “Anexia Engine” is the linchpin for the automation of our network, which in turn is the basis for our cloud services. You will work as a Junior/Intermediate Software Developer on the interdisciplinary Network Engineering team to improve and further develop our automation platform. You will keep an eye on user experience, automatic tests and innovative solutions at all times. Although you will work on the team, you will also increasingly work independently, initially of course with the support of a senior software developer.
- First but profound experience with PHP, databases (SQL) and APIs (REST)
- Frameworks like Phalcon, Zend, Laravel and Doctrine as well as Git are terms that you’re familiar with
- You are Interested in network technologies, software and hardware (switching, routing, protocols)
- You already gained experience with agile working methods in education or in previous jobs
- Very good command of English, knowledge of German would be an advantage
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...