You are a passionate Linux System Engineer and bring a keen interest in innovative technology and cloud services. Are you a dedicated person who enjoys working independently and is highly quality-conscious? If so, you are the right person for this position at Anexia.
As a Junior Linux System Engineer at Anexia, your focus will be on installation, configuration and maintenance of complex Linux systems. Your tasks include ensuring operational stability and quality of hosting systems (web, mail, DNS,...). You enjoy working with Linux and configuring servers using dovecot, postfix, apache, MySQL, bind, etc.
You work self-reliant, you are a real team player, goal-oriented and future-oriented.
- Education with focus on IT
- Proficiency in Linux (preferably Debian/Ubuntu)
- Basic proficiency in HTTP, SSL, email (POP3, IMAP, SMTP), SQL, FTP, DNS
- Proficiency in diverse network services and protocols (DHCP, NFS, ARP, etc.) is an added advantage
- Very good troubleshooting, documentation, and analytical skills
- Experience in the hosting environment would be advantageous
- Systematic and analytical mindset as well as a solution-oriented, independent way of working
- Ability to work in a team along with a strong customer and service orientation
- Excellent German and good English skills
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...