As part of the marketing team, you will be responsible for exciting tasks in the operational and strategic marketing field. This area includes, among other things, varied campaigns and projects that you independently manage from project start to finish.
As Marketing Manager in the Anexia Group, you are responsible for operational marketing activities in the B2B (Anexia) and B2C area (netcup, Telematica). This includes the planning, implementation and monitoring of the set marketing measures with the goal of winning new customers. Together with the team, you will continuously work on the marketing strategy, develop new marketing concepts adapted to the market situation and think about targeted advertising campaigns. In doing so, you select the appropriate channels to reach the respective target groups of the companies. Channels such as trade fairs, podcast ads, influencers, print media and many more are available to you.
To ensure the successful implementation of campaigns, you will work closely with various departments within the department, such as Content, Social Media, Graphics and Communications. In addition, several software developers are available to you for your marketing projects. (There are no limits to your creativity!). Furthermore, you are responsible for the marketing of newly launched products as well as for the maintenance of the existing service and product portfolio (content, websites, print media, sales documents) of the Anexia Group.
- Implementation of operational marketing activities (B2B and B2C)
- Creation and ongoing evaluation of the marketing plan
- Market research and target group identification
- Conception, execution and monitoring of various advertising campaigns with the goal of gaining new customers
- Marketing of newly launched products as well as maintenance of the existing service and product portfolio (content, website, print media, sales documents)
- Analysis, evaluation and reporting of the implemented marketing measures
- Proven track record in marketing in a tech environment
- 3 years of professional experience as a marketing manager:in or similar
- You speak the language of the tech audience and are proficient in communicating through channels that this audience uses
- Degree in economics or comparable education is an advantage
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Ability to work in a team, high self-motivation as well as solution-oriented and proactive working style
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...