As a Marketing Manager, you are part of the marketing team and, in addition to a wide range of marketing projects, are also responsible for various online marketing measures of the Anexia Group.
As part of the marketing team, you will be responsible for online marketing topics of the Anexia Group (primarily for the Anexia (B2B) and netcup (B2C) brands - from planning, conceptualization, and implementation right up to the evaluation of the measures taken.
You not only design and analyze all group-wide websites, but you are also responsible for paid-ads and SEO-optimization. In cooperation with our content-team, you develop and improve Content-concepts. Furthermore, you will be accountable for technical SEO and have the possibility to cooperate with an excellent developer-team to achieve optimal search engine results for all online appearance actions. In SEA, you will be responsible for Google and Microsoft accounts. You create new campaigns, adapt existing templates, and improve our lending pages, focusing on higher conversions and lower CPA. In doing so, you will work directly on content and online features and be responsible for elaborating and developing the Anexia Group's online strategy. Visibility index, rankings, CTR, and conversion rate are words and terms you are comfortable with.
- Responsibility for the technical implementation of all SEO-measures and actions
- You analyze existing results of performance and create reasonable measures for SEO optimization
- Continuous monitoring and optimization of the website with the help of tools like SISTRIX
- Operational implementation and also monitoring of PPC campaigns (Google or Microsoft Ads)
- Conception and technical implementation of A/B tests on webpages to increase conversion rates and reduce terminations
- You recognize possibilities and create measures that lead to the best possible sales-and-campaign funnel results.
- You are responsible for the establishment and further development of the online and content marketing units
- You develop concepts and support the implementation of websites, landing pages, and other web projects
- At least three years of professional experience as a marketing manager in the online and/or content sector
- Proven success track record in tech marketing in SaaS environment or similar tech industry
- Tech-native and secure in communicating through channels that are used
- Degree in economics, business informatics, or comparable education is an advantage
- Experience with Google tools (Analytics, Ads, GTM, GSC) or similar tools like Matomo
- Experience with the conceptual design of websites or web applications
- Perfect knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- HTML/CSS knowledge is an advantage
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...