Do you like communicating with customers, enjoy taking responsibility, and love working independently? Are you motivated and reliable and have always wanted to work in the IT/telecommunications sector? Then Anexia is a great match!
In this varied position, you will take on responsibility for order management, from order acceptance through product shipment. Communicating with our customers, partners, and suppliers will be a key part of your role. You will be responsible for coordinating connection and porting dates for telephone numbers and handle the technical provisioning and activation of products. Your tasks will also include lead processing of online and telephone inquiries and preparing and tracking quotations and order confirmations. Simple controlling and accounting tasks for customer invoices and the preparation and implementation of dunning and accounting runs complete the job profile. Your input and ideas will contribute to everyone’s success and be particularly important when dealing with challenging and versatile tasks. If you are a team player, then you will surely enjoy working with our motivated and agile team.
- Prior knowledge or professional experience is an advantage, technical product know-how a prerequisite
- Knowledge of general office applications
- Knowledge of telecommunications would be an advantage
- Systematic and analytical mindset as well as solution-oriented, independent approach to work
- Interest and willingness to engage in further professional training
- Ability to work well as part of a team, along with a strong customer focus
- Very good spoken and written command of German and good knowledge of English
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...