As a Partner Marketing Manager you are part of the marketing team and responsible for the strategic and operational development and expansion of the existing partner program (Reseller, Affiliate & Referral) of the Anexia Group.
As part of the marketing team, you will be responsible for the strategic and operational development of our existing partner programs with the goal of growth in this particular area. You will review existing partner programs and identify and evaluate new opportunities to make our partner programs attractive to users for continuous expansion. In doing so, the partner experience is your top priority. In your position, you will also be responsible for generating new partners and providing them with an easy and attractive entry point. Using the tools and advertising materials you provide you will ensure that our partners can achieve the best possible sales. In order to continuously measure the success of your performance, preparing up-to-date reports, statistics and controlling should be an easy task for you.
- Strategic and operational development of existing partner programs
- Increase of attractiveness of the program to partners
- Continuously optimizing partner experience - from onboarding to closing
- Generating new partners with the goal of growth
- Providing appropriate tools and advertising materials for partners
- Continuous reporting/controlling of the implemented measures
- Proven track record in partner marketing in a tech environment
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a marketing manager or related positions
- You speak the language of the tech audience and are proficient in communicating via channels that this target group uses
- Degree in business or comparable education is an advantage
- Experience with partner programs
- Very good German and English skills (verbally and written)
- You enjoy interacting with partners and other stakeholders
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...