You like it colorful and agile, see software development as one of the most beautiful tasks in the world and love to tinker with challenging developer questions? Then our team is the right place for you, because we want to make our customers happy and continuously improve.
Are you fed up with working on the same old code all the time? Are you looking for interesting, varied projects that you can tackle as part of a team, working for clients in a range of industries? Then you've come to the right place! Here at Anexia, you'll be developing complex business applications with new, state-of-the-art technologies working with PHP and Laravel. You'll oversee projects all the way from conception and building of application architecture and implementation to release. Do you enjoy creating RESTful APIs, yet aren't afraid to work with external partner interfaces? Do you have experience in content management systems like TYPO3 or WordPress? Perfect!
If you'd like to use and expand your own expertise or are simply looking for a change of pace or new challenges, send us your application!
A rolling stone gathers no moss, as the saying goes Ğ luckily, there's no chance of that happening to you at Anexia!
- Several years of experience with PHP (OOP)
- Routine familiarity with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with PHP Frameworks (MVC) like Laravel or Zend Framework 2/3
- Experience with ORM/ Persistence-Frameworks such as Eloquent or Doctrine is an advantage
- Routine familiarity with the use and creation of APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Routine familiarity with version control systems (in particular GIT)
- Experience of Linux and an understanding of the synergies between network, server services, and operating systems in general is an advantage
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...