You have a law degree, enjoy dealing with data protection matters and you are looking for a new challenge with a varied range of tasks and creative opportunities. You take responsibility, like to work in a team and convince with an independent and service-oriented way of working.
- Processing data subject requests and other privacy-related inquiries as well as requests from (investigative) authorities
- Reviewing contracts (e.g. data processing agreements) in accordance with data protection law
- Supporting data protection officer in the Group-wide implementation and continuous improvement of the data protection management system (DPMS) as part of the integrated management system (IMS), particularly when
- checking, evaluating and further developing the data protection processes as well as the internal regulations and templates concerning data protection within the framework of the IMS
- regularly updating the register of processing activities and the overview of technical and organizational measures (TOM)
- carrying out data protection impact assessments
- advising departments and management on data protection issues, e.g. in connection with marketing measures, employee data protection or the use of external service providers
- designing and implementing training and awareness-raising measures on data protection
- checking the data protection conformity of web presences, social media platform presences, etc.
- clarifying, processing and documenting data protection incidents
- internal and certification-relevant external audits are carried out
- Completed law degree (Austria) as well as initial professional experience in a law practice or consulting environment
- Knowledge in the area of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as other relevant standards (e.g. Data Protection Act (Datenschutzgesetz – DSG) or Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz – BDSG))
- Personal data protection certification (e.g., certified DPO TÜV or comparable) or willingness to acquire one
- IT affinity and willingness to expand knowledge in this area
- Structured and solution-oriented approach to work
- Willingness to take responsibility, initiative and team player
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...