Do you have a strong sense of quality, analytical thinking and a high willingness to learn? Then you are right at Anexia!
You have a pronounced awareness of quality, the ability to think analytically and a high willingness to learn? Then Anexia is what you’re looking for! Assist our experienced team of developers with quality assurance and test management.
Use the latest technologies to monitor a diverse range of exciting projects throughout the entire development process and up to release. You can always count on a project manager to help you with challenging situations. You will have plenty of opportunities to contribute your own ideas in an innovative, young and internationally active company and to see them come to fruition. If you also value an excellent working atmosphere, an open corporate culture and active teamwork, you are the perfect fit for us.
- Execution of manual and automated tests
- Precise and structured approach to work
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming languages such as PHP, C# and Python in the web area or Java/Kotlin or Swift in the mobile app area
- Database knowledge and experience using SQL
- Manual and automated testing of REST and SOAP APIs
- Independent execution of non-functional & functional tests
- Test logging as well as writing up test reports and bug reports with the help of log file evaluations
- Computer science education or equivalent job experience
- Several years of practical experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer in the field of web or mobile app development
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Strong communication skills, independent and reliable approach to work as well as the ability to work in a team, motivation and personal interest
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...