As an engineer at Anexia, you are responsible for a global network of 90 locations, running it with passion and actively contributing to its continuous development
In a team of 15 highly motivated colleagues, we do everything we can to continuously promote efficiency through automation, and to offer our customers new, exciting features. Our goal is to be at the cutting edge of technology and always strive for the best solution.
Backbone Europe, which was launched at the end of 2017, serves as the foundation for our further development in the network. In addition to regular operations, your will be tasked with optimizing, automating, and expanding the firewalls used in this network. You will be involved in the rollout of new firewall platforms and will support our team in further developing our automation, implementing customer projects, and in daily operations.
- You will possess basic network knowledge, boast a few years’ network operating experience under your belt, and have seen the inside of at least one data center. Operating, configuring, and documenting highly complex networks should be child’s play for you, and you should also be confident managing small to mid-size projects.
- You will be familiar with terms such as ACL, NAT, and VPN.
- You will enjoy troubleshooting firewall problems.
- You will have a passion for firewalls and know established technologies inside out.
- You will be no stranger to CLIs of firewalls/switches (e.g. Cisco, Fortinet, Checkpoint).
- Having your own scripts in Bash and/or Python will help make your day-to-day work easier.
- You will be confident using Linux system tools and common monitoring tools.
- You work independently, are a real team player, are goal and future oriented, and are not afraid to break new ground and learn from your mistakes. Participation in the on-call service after the probationary period is a matter of course for you. You have a driver’s license class B, a clean record", and speak fluent English.
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...