Can’t be bothered spending an eternity doing time with the same old codes? Are you looking for interesting and varied web projects that you can carry out as a team for customers from diverse industries? If so, you are the right person for this position at Anexia.
At Anexia you develop complex business applications with new and state-of-the-art technologies based on .NET. Together with a project manager you will support projects starting at the design phase through application architecture and implementation up to release. We work with technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Zipkin and many more. In addition to the implementation of software solutions, are you also optionally interested in tinkering around with algorithms in the area of linear optimization? Perfect! Developers with a mathematical background are always welcome!
- Profound knowledge in .NET especially .NET Core (C#)
- Extensive knowledge of database connection with Entity Framework
- Routinely working with version management technologies (Git)
- Knowledge of Java, TypeScript and Angular is an advantage
- Degree in Computer Science and relevant professional experience
- Skills at the level of a senior programmer with several years of experience in this area
- Good German and English skills, spoken and written
- Independent and reliable work habits as well as capacity for teamwork, motivation and personal interest
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...