As an engineer at Anexia, you are responsible for a global network of 90 locations, running it with passion and actively contributing to its continuous development.
In a team of 15 highly motivated colleagues, we do everything we can to continuously promote efficiency through automation, and to offer our customers new, exciting features. Our goal is to be at the cutting edge of technology and always strive for the best solution.
Backbone Europe, which was launched at the end of 2017, serves as the foundation for our further development in the network. In addition to regular operations, your will be tasked with optimizing, automating, and expanding the firewalls used in this network. You will be involved in designing our new firewall platform and, together with colleagues, help to break new ground in old standards. Scaling, high availability, and automation are among the issues that you will deal with on a daily basis.
You have gained solid and proven network expertise and several years of professional experience in the service-provider environment, and have seen the inside of more than one data center. You are well versed with the design, configuration, and automation of complex networks and can cope well with challenges.
- BGP is your one and everything and you are well familiar with MPLS, VXLAN & co.
- Automation, its design, and implementation are your specialty
- You routinely work on CLIs of Juniper/Cisco routers/switches
- You are familiar with SDN technologies, Spine/Leaf architectures, and IP fabrics
- Custom scripts in Bash and/or Python make your daily work easier
- You are familiar with Linux system tools and common monitoring tools
- You work independently, are a real team player, are goal and future oriented, and are not afraid to break new ground and learn from your mistakes. Participation in the on-call service after the probationary period is a matter of course for you. You have a driver’s license class B, a clean record, and speak fluent English.
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...