You like it colorful and agile, see software development as one of the most beautiful tasks in the world and love to tinker with challenging developer questions? Then our team is the right place for you, because we want to make our customers happy and continuously improve.
With our cloud management platform “Anexia Engine,” we offer our customers various self-administration cloud services. Starting with basic services such as domains and DNS, all the way through to virtual servers and big data environment solutions. In this position, you won’t be developing boring CMS backends and shop systems; instead, you will work on innovative solutions and services with a technical emphasis.
The key challenge is to further develop the platform and orchestrate the underlying systems. Performance-focused microservices also make up an essential part of your tasks. You will work on automation in key areas such as networks and storage, but also on various concrete services based on these. You will work on complex tasks both as part of a team and independently.
- Several years sound experience in PHP (OOP)
- Experience in contemporary frameworks (MVC) such as Zend, Laravel, Phalcon, etc.
- Familiar with relational databases with high performance and persistence requirements
- Experience in ORM/persistence frameworks, such as Doctrine, advantageous
- Familiar with APIs (RESTful, gRPC, SOAP)
- Familiar with version control systems (Git)
- Experience in the programming language “Go” (high-performant microservices) advantageous
- Experience in Linux and understanding of the interplay of network, server services, and distributed systems in general are of advantage
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...