You like it colorful and agile, see software development as one of the most beautiful tasks in the world and love to tinker with challenging developer questions? Then our team is the right place for you, because we want to make our customers happy and continuously improve.
Working for us, you’ll develop complex business applications based on PHP and Laravel. Do you enjoy creating RESTful APIs, and are you confident using external partner interfaces? Then we’re the company for you! While implementing projects, you’ll work together with our customers to find solutions and support projects all the way through, from concept to application architecture, implementation, and release.
- Several years of experience with PHP (OOP)
- Routine familiarity with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with PHP Frameworks (MVC) like Laravel of Zend Framework 2/3
- Experience with ORM/ Persistence-Frameworks such as Eloquent or Doctrine is an advantage
- Routine familiarity with the use and creation of APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Routine familiarity with version control systems (in particular GIT)
- Experience of TYPO3 and WordPress would be an advantage
- Experience of Linux and an understanding of the synergies between network, server services, and operating systems in general is an advantage
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...