As part of our US Business Unit, your role as a Sr. Solutions Engineer is to be responsible for supporting the complete sales and delivery cycle by providing technical expertise on Anexia's products and services.
- Pre-sales activities: Assist sales on technical discussions with prospective customers to promote Anexia's products and services through customer meetings, conference calls and other channels
- Scope out client's requirements from a technical perspective via in-depth technical discussions with customer technical teams and by involving subject matter experts within Anexia to put together complete solutions
- Pricing the complete solutions using Anexia's infrastructure services and 3rd party service providers
- Contribute to RFI/RFP responses; responsible for all technical and solution components
- Develop relationships with 3rd party vendors to add services and capabilities to Anexia's managed services portfolio
- Be involved in setting up proof of concept with the help of engineering for prospective customers
- Work with Engineering to develop new products and services that can be offered as part of Anexia's portfolio
- Managing service delivery life cycle: solution design, testing and deployment into production by providing coordination between different teams within Anexia and with client's technical team
- Participate in all Transition Management Team activities
- Be involved in technical training/presentations to current and prospective customers
- Keep up-to-date on current industry solutions, products, and services.
- Attend expos, trade shows and other platforms as a technical contact to promote Anexia's products and services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Communications Engineering, Computer and Communication Engineering, or a closely related field, or its foreign equivalent
- 5 years experiences in network systems solution sales/presales engineering
- Demonstrated ability to conduct technical requirement analysis, proposal pricing, developing responses to new business proposals, and new product development
- Network- and Windows Server Administration
- IaaS and SaaS offerings
- Server technologies, specifically Dell
- Storage technologies: SAN, NAS and other storage technologies.
- Managed hosting, Networking, Cloud and Data center services
- Knowledge of enterprise networking technologies: switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers etc.
- VoIP services
- Knowledge of virtualization solutions including VMware
- Connectivity services: L2/L3 VPNs, redundant up-streams, leased lines, IP Subnetting and Complex Routing Techniques on LAN/WAN networks, BGP and other routing protocols
- Strong knowledge of servers, cloud and data center services, converge network (voice and data), wireless technologies (WiFi, 3G, 4G, and LTE)
- Good communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills proven experience addressing both executive and technical audiences
- Approximately 10% Business Travel Required
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...