You are a real team player, have a high willingness to learn and are motivated to further develop and pass on your skills and knowledge. Then you've come to the right place, where you’ll have the opportunity to use your talents and interests in a variety of ways, with plenty freedom of scope.
In this position, you act as an interface between our support team and various departments (e.g. System Operations, Network Operations) and are the direct technical contact for a wide range of 1st and 2nd level support issues.
You manage the (technical) skills available in the support team by assigning tasks according to the technical skills of our support staff. You are responsible for the coordination with other departments, as well as the definition of activities and their sequence and you accompany the implementation.
You will also help with various internal tasks (e.g. monitoring of managed VMs, documentation, ticket maintenance, external and internal reports, vendor communication, product setup and tear down, information exchange) and if necessary handle incoming customer requests.
- Completed technical training or professional experience in a comparable position
- Strong customer and service orientation as well as experience with written and telephone customer communication
- Good knowledge of Linux servers, Windows clients, web hosting, e-mail, virtualization, networking, firewalls, and their interaction
- Good troubleshooting, documentation, and analysis skills
- High learning ability and willingness to independently expand own skills, knowledge as well as tasks
- Ability to work in a team as well as solution-oriented and independently
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...