Are you a technophile, communicative, and also very well organized? Then you are the right person for this position at Anexia.
With our cloud management platform "Anexia Engine," we offer our customers various self-administration cloud services. Starting with basic services such as domains and DNS, all the way through to virtual servers and big data environment solutions. As a software support engineer, you are the first point of contact for any application questions, requests, or error messages. Besides the platform/software itself, your most important tool is the ticket system "Jira", which allows you to keep track, even on very active days. Some of the tasks are your direct responsibility; others you gather, organize, categorize, and pass to our project managers and software development teams in regular coordination meetings. Through the experience gained in this context, you are also a crucial point of contact for extensions/additions to our knowledge base and documentation.
- Profound IT/software knowledge
- Communicative personality who enjoys being in contact with customers and colleagues
- Ability to think abstractly and explain complex issues clearly and simply
- You can think your way into a complex software system and recognize interrelationships and dependencies
- Service- and solution-oriented way of working
- Understanding of the interplay between network, server services, and distributed systems is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...