Accounting processes are also not immune to digitalization and automation. Do you have a passion for IT and numbers? Are you motivated, responsible, professional, and solution-oriented? Then our team is the right place for you!
You will be responsible for the accounts of several companies in Austria and abroad.
You will be involved in preparing monthly and annual financial statements as well as periodic evaluations (preliminary turnover tax return, summary report, etc.) and statistics.
You’ll also play a role in optimizing/automating processes, and you will work closely together with our controlling department.
- Completed commercial training, accountancy examination an advantage
- At least three years of professional experience in the area of accounting
- You should have a lively interest in digitalization, automation, and new ideas
- IT enthusiast with outstanding knowledge of MS Office; Microsoft NAV knowledge an advantage
- A good command of English
- Solution-oriented, structured, and independent approach to work
- Hands on mentality
- Ability to work in a team, motivation, and personal commitment
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...