You have the desire and determination to constantly expand your knowledge and get acquainted with new issues and tasks. You view complex problems as a challenge and enjoy finding solutions. You are motivated and a team player? Then Anexia is the right place for you – and what you don't know yet, you'll learn with us.
You and your team will be responsible for ensuring secure Infrastructure operations on our global cloud platform. In this role, you will handle a variety of tasks in designing, planning, and optimizing the IT infrastructure, with a focus on back-ups, storage and virtualization. Your responsibilities will include everything from capacity and configuration management to proactive monitoring, troubleshooting, automating routine processes, and implementing new requirements. You will also be in charge of the administration and advanced development of backup environments (such as NetApp, Veeam).
- Several years of experience in the operation and administration of Veem environments
- Expertise in designing and managing storage and back-up solutions
- Understanding of backup and recovery (scaling, conceptual design, disaster recovery)
- Understanding of the interactions between virtualized infrastructures such as networks and storage
- Knowledge of scripting is a plus
- Strong focus on the client as well as independent, reliable working habits
- Very good spoken and written command of both German and English
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...