You’re looking for the “springboard” to give you a flying start to your career and would like to be part of a committed and professional team in an international environment? Have you always wanted to work in the IT/telecommunications sector and are looking for the perfect entry position? Then Anexia is a great match!
After a comprehensive training phase, you will be the first contact person for our customers’ inquiries. This includes providing customer support by telephone or e-mail as well as product-related advice. On top of that comes carrying out support and administration-based tasks for VoIP telephone systems and the SIP server infrastructure – not to mention telephone system installations and their support. In this diverse position, you’re part of our team and have the opportunity to develop yourself further. Your input and ideas will contribute to everyone’s success and be particularly important when dealing with challenging and versatile tasks. If you are a team player, then you will surely enjoy working with our motivated and agile team.
- Degree from a higher technical education institute or similar education
- Familiarity with voice over IP and basic knowledge of SIP is preferred
- Linux and VoIP software skills (e.g. Asterisk, Kamailio) are advantageous
- Systematic and analytical mindset as well as solution-oriented, independent approach to work
- Interest and willingness to engage in further professional training
- Ability to work well as part of a team, along with a strong customer focus
- Very good spoken and written command of German and good knowledge of English
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...