Do you possess profound technical understanding as well as the desire and determination to expand your knowledge and get acquainted with new topics? Do you have the talent and ability to formulate and present technically complex content in a manner that’s geared toward a target group? Are you a team player who enjoys writing?Then Anexia is the right place for you.
After an intensive training phase, you will gain a deep understanding of our webhosting services in order to translate complex information into understandable, appealing content. You will design, create, and maintain both in-house and publicly accessible service documentation (Wiki, FAQ). In addition, you will tend to the terminology within the documentation and be responsible for the graphical preparation and integration of screenshots and graphics. Independently developing information required for high-quality documentation as well as independent documentation translation (German and English) are key parts of your role. You’ll work closely with our developers—but also independently—on interesting and varied tasks.
- Completed technical qualification (technical college or university) or “lateral entrants” with relevant experience in technical writing, ideally in the field of cloud platforms.
- Very good knowledge of English and German (Impeccable spelling/grammar and a highly skilled writing style are required)
- Very good knowledge of shared web hosting
- Good handling skills with Plesk or a comparable software (e.g. cPanel)
- Knowledge in FTP, IMAP, POP3, SMTP, SSH as well as with virtual servers and SSL certificates
- Independent, structured, and precise approach to working as well as strong communication and team skills
- Familiar with Adobe XD and Photoshop
- Experience in agile software development according to Scrum and planning tools such as JIRA and Confluence are an advantage
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...