You like it colorful and agile, see software development as one of the most beautiful tasks in the world and love to tinker with challenging developer questions? Then our team is the right place for you, because we want to make our customers happy and continuously improve.
In this position, you’ll develop Websites based on TYPO3 that not only look good but also offer a wealth of features. Your other tasks will range from connecting payment providers for credit card payments, using REST and SOAP APIs as external data sources, and integrating Solr or ElasticSearch for full-text searches through leveraging the interfaces of Google, Twitter, Facebook, & co., whereby you’ll also communicate with our customers to find solutions together. A project manager will constantly be on hand to assist you and to support you in your independent work.
- Sound IT training or appropriate professional experience
- Several years of experience with PHP (OOP) or TypoScript
- In-depth knowledge of TYPO3 templating and extension programming
- Routine handling of MySQL databases and APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with Linux and understanding of the interaction of network, server services and operating systems in general
- Routine in dealing with version control systems (especially Git)
- Practical experience in dealing with search servers (Solr, ElasticSearch) desirable
- Experience of other CMS alongside TYPO3 and WordPress (Joomla etc) or shop systems (Magento, PrestaShop, etc.) would be an advantage
- Very good command of German and English (spoken and written)
- An independent and reliable work ethic as well as the ability to work in a team, motivation and personal interest
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...