You have the desire and determination to constantly expand your knowledge and get acquainted with new issues and tasks. You view complex problems as a challenge and enjoy finding solutions.
You’re a team player and want to give your creative energy full rein? Then you’ll particularly enjoy working as part of our motivated, agile team.
- Completed education or equivalent professional experience
- Personal interest in learning new technologies
- Experience with PHP (OOP)
- Experience with PHP frameworks (Laravel, PhalconPHP, etc.)
- Experience with JS Frameworks (Vue or similar), Typescript - Knowledge desirable
- Knowledge in TYPO3 and wordpress would be an advantage
- Interested in learning new programming languages and concepts
- Experience in game programming is an advantage
- General understanding of various systems like Docker, Linux, Webserver (Nginx & Apache) desirable
- Good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook for work and private use, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...