You are passionate and enthusiastic for innovative technology and cloud services? You are a team player, enjoying consulting and supporting customers in overcoming daily challenges and having a strong awareness of quality? Then Anexia is the right place for you!
As an Anexia Cloud Business Developer you will support our customers in close cooperation in the application of our Anexia Cloud portfolio. You will act as primary contact for the implementation of cloud-based architectures and support our customers from the initial idea and concept through to implementation. This includes developing the right mix of standard infrastructure solutions and cloud services, dimensioning the right overall solution, and concluding agreements with our customers. You ensure that business relationships with our regular customers are strengthened and also promote business development.
- Completed technical education (TU, FH, HTL) as well as a very high IT affinity and understanding
- Consulting experience, combined with knowledge of cloud transformation, cloud-based architecture
- Understanding of business use cases
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills as well as the ability to conduct challenging discussions with customers
- Expertise in enterprise application platforms and architectures
- Excellent communication skills, especially in conveying complex technical concepts to audiences without technical expertise
- Team player with a professional manner and practical mentality
- Very good German and good written and spoken English skills
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...