You are dedicated person, convince with your accurate, goal- and process-oriented way of working and have a high quality-conscious? If so, you are the right person for this position at Anexia.
- Completed education
- Experience in working with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Strong analytical skills and conscientious, goal- and process-oriented approach to work
- High degree of initiative, willingness to learn and commitment
- Strong communication skills and cross-functional mindset
- Process and quality affinity
- Programming and/or database knowledge is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...