You bring passion and enthusiasm for network technology, already gained some experience in the network environment, you work independently, as well as solution-oriented. You like to work in a team and your sense of responsibility makes you stand out.
As a Network Engineer at Anexia, you will be responsible for the operation and monitoring of our backbone in Europe and for our more than 90 locations worldwide. Your tasks include the initial installation and lifecycle upgrades of our global World Wide Cloud PoPs as well as the continuous rollout of new automation technologies to provide new features. Working together as a team, you support colleagues and customers in the implementation of individual projects.
- Completed technical education (e.g. apprenticeship, HTL, etc.) or relevant professional experience
- Experience in operation, configuration and documentation of complex networks
- Knowledge of IP routing and dynamic routing protocols IGP/EGP (OSPF, ISIS, BGP)
- Experience with CLIs of routers/switches (e.g. Cisco, Juniper)
- Experience with common network monitoring tools (e.g. PRTG, Grafana / Prometheus, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...