You bring passion and enthusiasm for network technology, are committed, and convince with your independent and solution-oriented way of working? You like to work in a team and your sense of responsibility makes you stand out.
Our network provides the basis for the services of our total of over 100,000 customers, who thus reach millions of users. As a Junior Network Security Engineer at Anexia, you will be part of the team responsible for the operation and expansion of the firewalls deployed in our network. Your main tasks include operation, configuration, documentation, troubleshooting as well as daily communication and consulting with our customers. Since Network Security has a high priority for you, it is also a great concern for you to share this on to the customers. Together with the team, you will work on the development and improvement of the network architecture. The development of a new security concept is a challenge for you, which you like to take on.
- Completed technical education (apprenticeship, HTL, etc.) or relevant professional experience
- Basic network knowledge, terms like ACL, NAT, VPN, 2FA and Next-Gen are no foreign words for you
- Knowledge of CLIs of firewalls/switches (e.g. Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper) preferred
- Your own scripts in Bash and/or Python make your daily work easier
- Linux system tools and common monitoring applications are familiar to you
- High willingness to learn, reliable and accurate approach of working
- Participation in the on-call duty
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...