Tired of sitting on the same old code for ages? Are you looking for interesting and varied software projects that you can implement together with a highly motivated team for customers from different industries? Then this is the right place for you!
In addition, you have experience in using advanced techniques for optimization, statistical analysis and mathematical modeling. You will work on exciting projects and deliver solutions that help companies and organizations to work more efficiently and sustainably. At Anexia, we develop complex business applications using new and cutting-edge technologies based on .NET. You will be involved in the development and implementation of mathematical models and algorithms for the optimization of logistics processes and accompany projects together with a project manager from conception to application architecture and implementation to release.
- Software developer with a mathematical background
- Basic knowledge of standardized algorithms in the field of graph theory and linear optimization desired
- Experience in the development and implementation of mathematical models and algorithms for the optimization of logistics processes with a focus on routing and scheduling problems
- Know-how in the field of business analysis and derivation of optimization problems is an advantage
- Solid knowledge preferably in .NET especially .NET Core (C#) or other programming languages such as Python
- Routine in dealing with version control technologies (Git)
- IT education or several years of professional experience
- Very good German and good English skills, both written and spoken
- Independent and reliable way of working as well as ability to work in a team, motivation, initiative and self-interest
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...