Front-end development is in your heart and you are delighted to see how your software can help making things even faster, easier and more understandable for many thousands of customers. Are you motivated and a team player? Then Anexia is the right place for you!
These are the technologies we use:
Project management and documentation
- Jira and Confluence
Source code versioning, build and deploy
- Gitlab, Gitlab CI/CD
Development environment (IDE)
- PhpStorm (JetBrains)
- Bash, Ansible, Docker
- Experience with usability
- Basic knowledge of the PHP programming language as well as database systems and (NO) SQL languages is a plus
- Experience with Linux, understanding of the interaction of network, server services, operating systems and in general the hosting industry is an advantage
- Interest in and willingness for technical training
- Experienced in the use of APIs
- Good German and English skills, both written and spoken
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...