Service Delivery Project Architect at Anexia is a hands-on technical position with an affinity for project management, which includes leading project implementations. You have the talent to summarize and present technical content in a clear, understandable and meaningful way. As a Service Delivery Project Architect, you take ownership of your solution end-to-end. It's your solution and no one knows your solution better than you.
As a Service Delivery Project Architect, you will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of customer projects. In this position, you will take charge of the general technical concept as agreed with the end customer from Pre-Sales/Solutions and manage the delivery of the services. This includes the creation of a detailed solution design, a project and implementation plan and the coordination of work packages. Participation in the implementation, creation of internal customer documentation, customer handover and final project acceptance complete the scope of tasks.
- Completed education and at least 5 years of professional experience in related positions
- Deep understanding of IT - system architectures
- Excellent knowledge in the administration of common Linux distributions (Debian, Rocky Linux, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Very good troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Systematic as well as solution-oriented, independent approach to work
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Outstanding ability to analyze complex IT systems
- Excellent German and good English skills
Anexia grew up as a family, and with our growth strategy, we intend to keep it that way. We like to take responsibility, respect one another, and we know that we can achieve whatever we put our minds to. We look after Anexia, and Anexia looks after us. Enthusiasm, experience, and competence count, so you can expect a fair salary and numerous benefits.
We are more than just a workplace. Therefore, we offer our employees many benefits (which partly depend on your position and location): good transport connections and flexible working hours. Period. Not to mention further training, a mentoring program, free parking, a mobile phone and notebook, snacks and drinks, company cars, employee events, a fun corner, ...